190 Riverside Drive

 

  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail

 

190 Riverside Drive is a landmark, pre-war luxury building built in 1908 by renowned architect Ralph Townsend. The 11-story building contains 80,000 square feet of residential space. In 1998, T&R construction was called upon to execute the extensive renovation, restoration and conversion of this spectacular property back to its original grandeur as a luxury full-service condominium. Family-sized residences of over 3,700 square feet were crafted from original specifications. The completed building is truly a masterpiece of pre-war living, with 10-foot ceilings throughout and a marble-lined lobby replete with an intricate, hand-lain mosaic tile floor.