The Carriage House

 

  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail
  • show Thumbnail

 

“The Carriage House” at 264 West 124 Street was a five-story blacksmith’s shop built in the 1880’s which had been abandoned for more than 50 years. Completed in late 2005, this project was R+B’s initial foray into the Harlem market, and was used to gauge receptiveness to a high-end product. The 6,000 SF building underwent a gut-rehabilitation and was converted into three luxurious loft-style duplexes. In 2006, at the time of sale, the top unit set a record for the highest price ever paid for a walk-up apartment in Harlem. (Sale price in excess of $1.3M)